[Insight-developers] ambiguous else warnings from CableSwig generated python interface code

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Feb 9 16:20:31 EST 2011

Le 9 févr. 11 à 21:34, Wheeler, Frederick W (GE Global Research) a
écrit :

>> From: Gaëtan Lehmann [mailto:gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr]
>> Hi Fred,
>>
>> I can't find anything like this piece of code in my WrapITK build.
>>
>> Which version of swig are you using?
>
> I'm using CableSwig, from CVS.
>
> Is there a better list than this one for CableSwig?

So this is the swig built with CableSwig that you are using to build
the wrappers in ITK v4?

This version is way too old, and you should get the last version from
swig.org.

And I should add a check for a minimum swig version...

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)