[Insight-developers] trying to fix mac warnings

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:37:27 EST 2011

Hi Sean,

I'm compiling as statics.  I don't see gdcm-related warnings like
these vnl warnings when I build itk, but I do see them when I build
the most recent gdcm from git.

I just put those flags in CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS and haven't seen the
dashboard warnings, like:
/.../ITK/Utilities/gdcm/Source/MediaStorageAndFileFormat/gdcmImageCodec.h:47:
warning: 'virtual bool gdcm::ImageCodec::Decode(std::istream&,
std::ostream&)' was hidden

I'm on macos 10.6 on a macbook pro (6,2).  Should I be building on a
32 bit platform?  Would that make a difference here?

Mark