[Insight-developers] trying to fix mac warnings

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Wed Feb 23 13:46:01 EST 2011

I don't think that it should be that annoying to conditionally add files
to a library based on platform.  All the 'pain' is in writing the
predicate for the platform.

Though that could be painful;  what you'd know ideally is

1. If you're on windows (perhaps just the mis-named WIN32 variable?).
2. If you're actually building 64bit targets (????).

#2 being harder because you can build 32-bit on 64-bit machines.