[Insight-developers] Commit fix to 3.20 branch. Sorry to ask again

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Feb 25 09:48:03 EST 2011

Brad,

I must be missing something.

[hjohnson at hjhomebuildbox Insight (v3.21.0 *$)]$ git gerrit-merge
git: 'gerrit-merge' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.
[hjohnson at hjhomebuildbox Insight (v3.21.0 *$)]$

=========
Also,  What do I do about  the following so that I don't really screw
things up?

hjohnson at hjhomebuildbox Insight (v3.21.0 *$)]$ git status
# On branch v3.21.0
# Changed but not updated:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
directory)
#
# modified:   Testing/Data (new commits)
#
no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")

Thanks,
Hans