[Insight-developers] Commit fix to 3.20 branch. Sorry to ask again

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Feb 25 10:38:15 EST 2011

On 2/25/2011 9:48 AM, Johnson, Hans J wrote:
> [hjohnson at hjhomebuildbox Insight (v3.21.0 *$)]$ git gerrit-merge
> git: 'gerrit-merge' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.

The "gerrit-merge" command is an alias added by the developer setup
scripts mentioned on the Wiki.  Did you run them after cloning?

> Also,  What do I do about  the following so that I don't really screw
> things up?
[snip]
> # modified:   Testing/Data (new commits)

I added the fix for this to the instructions I linked previously.
Run "git submodule update" after starting a branch from origin/release.

Also, please choose a meaningful name for the topic that describes
the bug being fixed.  There is no need to name it with a version
number.

Thanks,
-Brad