[Insight-developers] Refactoring Wrokflow

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Fri Jun 17 16:14:43 EDT 2011

Bill,

Actually, somebody else added that section. I merely edited it to add
the section below that, "Adding Test Data", which we also did not get
to today.

Nevertheless, the process described on the wiki page appears to suit
the needs of our A2D2.

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen
Computer Integrated Systems for Microscopy and Manipulation (CISMM)