[Insight-developers] New process for adding data

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Jun 24 17:09:35 EDT 2011

On 06/24/2011 05:03 PM, Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:

> Would it be possible to make the -all target depend on ITKData?
>
> I was trying to verify Bill's change by simply running
>
>    make -j8 ITK-ItkVtkGlue-all
>
> but it was failing with the message at the end of this mail.
>
>    make ITKData
>
> fixed that, but it would be better to make it fully idiot proof.

That is the case already:

  http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=CMakeLists.txt;hb=v4.0a08#l68

    if(TARGET ${itk-module}-all AND "${ARGN}" MATCHES "DATA{")
      add_dependencies(${itk-module}-all ITKData)
    endif()

The failure was because it *did* build ITKData and try to download.
However, you must have done it before Bill fixed up his setup so
that it was uploaded.

-Brad