[Insight-developers] Nightly build against nightly vxl

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:16:30 EDT 2011

Brad,

I'm confused. Are you saying that somewhere on this dashboard:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight there is a
submission that builds against the nightly vxl?

If not, can you post a ctest/cmake script that will build against the
nightly vxl and the nightly itk. I want to see this on the current ITK
dashboard: http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight

Bill