[Insight-developers] Do we support VS7.1?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:37:52 EDT 2011

I happened by chance to look at the ITKModular dashboard. The VS71 build is
failing:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=1690285

I can't tell how long (on the modular dashboard), it has been failing. I
looked back at Sept 20 and it was failing to compile.

1) Do we support this compiler?
2) If so, can someone with the compiler try to get it to build?
3) If so, that system should be reporting on the official ITK dashboard.
There should be no unique builds on the modular dashboard.

And a question for the modular dashboard folks. How can you tell how long a
build has been failing? On the official dashboard, I click the info button
next to the build. On the modular dashboard I click the info button and it
says it has only been failing for one day (which is clearly wrong).