[Insight-developers] How do I retrieve redirected test output on dashboard?

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Fri Nov 25 19:35:11 EST 2011

Hi,

The test in this link has redirected its output:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=124517504&build=1760509

This is from its CMakeLists.txt entry:

itk_add_test(NAME itkImageRegistrationMethodTest_14
      COMMAND ITKRegistrationCommonTestDriver --redirectOutput
${TEMP}/itkImageRegistrationMethodTest_14.txt
    itkImageRegistrationMethodTest_14)
set_tests_properties(itkImageRegistrationMethodTest_14 PROPERTIES
ATTACHED_FILES_ON_FAIL ${TEMP}/itkImageRegistrationMethodTest_14.txt)

I can't find the output txt file attached anywhere on the dashboard.
Could someone help me? Thanks.

-M