[Insight-developers] MeshIO: Low coverage uncovers errors

wanlin wanlinzhu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 00:02:34 EDT 2011

Hi, Bill
    First i am sorry that i didn't read the new code contribution policy
before i push the patch to ITK gerrit. To be honest, only the VTK legacy
file format was used regularly so i provide more tests (Ascii, Binary, with
point normals, with point scalar). I should have comprehensive tests and
conduct converge tests for all the supported formats as well. I will improve
the patch later. Sorry for this.

Kind regards

wanlin