[Insight-developers] Migration Guide Issues

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 12:25:36 EDT 2011

Julien,

We expect to release the first ITK beta on September 15.

1) Will the new server and gerrit be connected before then?
2) Is there a mechanism to change a given .xml file and have it reflected in
the Migration Guide. I suspect that will be done through gerrit by creating
a topic that changes the .xml file. If so, I guess once the migration server
is connected to gerrit, the migration guide will have the update .xml files?

Thanks,

Bill