[Insight-developers] Config errors on gerrit factory builds

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Sep 8 14:48:04 EDT 2011

I have not changed the CDash web api code at all yet. (Matt McCormick
now has that task assigned to him...)

But just to close the loop on this old thread, I did modify the ITK
project's master script that the cdash at home server sends down to its
clients, such that:

- when the "day" changes (once a day at midnight UTC time) the build
tree is cleaned before configuring and building
- when the previous build was an ITK v3 build, the build tree is cleaned first

See this other thread for more info:

  http://www.itk.org/mailman/private/insight-developers/2011-September/020235.html

David C.