[Insight-developers] can't add Cory as reviewer on gerrit

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Sep 9 11:47:00 EDT 2011

We are aware of this, and hit it when Kitware switched to full Google
accounts. If you ask our IT guys (Matt maybe) they can fix it up for
you. It doesn't happen that often, and I actually have my personal and
my Kitware account associated with Gerrit so that it doesn't matter
what state my browser session is in.