[Insight-developers] can't add Cory as reviewer on gerrit

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Sep 9 09:59:02 EDT 2011

Cory,

Looking at the Gerrit Admin page,
you appear in the ITK-Core with the following id

	Cory Quammen	cquammen at cs.unc.edu

However, I managed to verify that I can't add you
as a reviewer to one of the patches...

I'll ask Marcus for advice.

When you remove your "gmail" identity...

are you talking about changing your OpenID  ?

or do you mean that you were using a gmail
account as your email ?

Please describe what you did with more details.