[Insight-developers] can't add Cory as reviewer on gerrit

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Fri Sep 9 10:10:07 EDT 2011

Luis,

Hi, sorry, I should have been more specific. UNC computer science
recently moved to Google Apps for email. In the past, I had used my
private gmail.com account as my OpenID for gerrit, but wanted to
switch to my UNC GMail account because initially I couldn't be logged
into both GMail accounts from the same browser (I can now do this, so
it has become a moot point).

Ii had to add yet another OpenID from myopenid.com before deleting my
old private GMail OpenID. I did this, and now use the OpenID from
myopenid.com to log in to gerrit, and have no GMail OpenID identities
linked to my gerrit account.

I can't imagine why this would cause a bug when trying to add me as a
reviewer, but soon after I did this, Arnaud reported he couldn't add
me as a reviewer.

Cory