[Insight-developers] Untracked files on cdash at home machine...

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 9 11:04:14 EDT 2011

On 09/07/2011 06:30 PM, David Cole wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> This is the machine that ran out of disk space last week, wasn't it?

I have to wait while my brain swaps out neuron modeling for image
library testing on virtual machines.....

Yes, that was the virtual machine that ran out of disk space.

I have set my scripts to delete everything once a week.

When kitty ran out of space there were some extra source trees as well
as a huge build tree.