[Insight-developers] Untracked files on cdash at home machine...

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Sep 9 11:21:32 EDT 2011

After my "master cdash at home script" changes from yesterday, the build
trees should be cleaned once a day anyhow on all the cdash at home
clients moving forward.

On kitty, you can simply remove the untracked files manually. I
suppose we should add a test or look for untracked files from the
script automatically to be able to detect this condition in case it
happens again. I'm expecting that it was something unusual that caused
the untracked files on kitty, and do not expect it to happen
regularly, though... so it may not be worth the effort it takes.

Thanks,
David