[Insight-developers] Mirror ITK's git repo ( and SimpleITK repo ) on to source forge.

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Sep 14 11:56:56 EDT 2011

On Sep 14, 2011, at 11:43 AM, David Cole wrote:

> This github repo already tracks the official one from itk.org:
>
>  https://github.com/Kitware/ITK

Yes, I am suggesting that a similar synchronization be implemented for source forge as well.

We are currently using source forge for the source code distribution of ITK, and for simpleITK we will be using it for source code tar bundles, and binary distributions. To make these project's presence on SourceForge not feel empty, it would be nice if a copy of their git repos were there as well.

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov