[Insight-developers] Mirror ITK's git repo ( and SimpleITK repo ) on to source forge.

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Sep 14 18:30:05 EDT 2011

On 9/14/2011 11:56 AM, Bradley Lowekamp wrote:
> We are currently using source forge for the source code distribution of ITK

ITK now mirrors here:

  http://itk.git.sourceforge.net

with fetch URL

  git://itk.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/itk/ITK

SimpleITK now mirrors here:

  https://sourceforge.net/p/simpleitk/code

with fetch URL

  git://git.code.sf.net/p/simpleitk/code

I could not configure SimpleITK's repository fully because I have no
shell access for it:

 https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/Classic%20vs%20Beta%20projects/
 "If you need to access your repository via the shell, you should use
  a classic project."

I also don't like the repository URLs very much, but it works.

-Brad K