[Insight-developers] CTestCustom.cmake warning suppression

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Sep 15 14:58:23 EDT 2011

I think this line should match:

  ".*[/\\\\][Mm]odules[/\\\\][Tt]hird[Pp]arty[/\\\\][Mm]eta[Ii][Oo][/\\\\].*[Ww]arning.*"

Sean, your script is a little on the weird side in that it appears to
run an ITKModular dashboard first, and then the regular one. Is that
intentional? I wonder is any settings bleeding through from
itkmodular_common are affecting the remainder of your script.

The intent with including "itkmodular_common" should be to make it the
last line of a script that does *only* an ITKModular dashboard
submission.