[Insight-developers] CTestCustom.cmake warning suppression

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Sep 15 15:04:55 EDT 2011

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:58:23 -0400, David Cole said:

>I think this line should match:
>
>  ".*[/\\\\][Mm]odules[/\\\\][Tt]hird[Pp]arty[/\\\\][Mm]eta[Ii][Oo][/\\\
>\].*[Ww]arning.*"
>
>Sean, your script is a little on the weird side

No doubt due to my only barely understanding the cmake/ctest/whatever language. :)

>in that it appears to
>run an ITKModular dashboard first, and then the regular one. Is that
>intentional?

I dunno. :)   I seem to recall that all dashboard maintainers were supposed to enable this new module way of doing things..., no?

Would you rather I do ITKModular dashboard or a regular one?  Which is more useful to the community?

>The intent with including "itkmodular_common" should be to make it the
>last line of a script that does *only* an ITKModular dashboard
>submission.

OK, what do I need to remove to start the extra regular submission?  The CTEST_SUBMIT at the end?

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com