[Insight-developers] cmake warning when compiling against installed ITK (release branch)

Casey Goodlett casey.goodlett at kitware.com
Fri Sep 23 11:15:41 EDT 2011

I believe the change 2874f24ff08fa0aa50a2a67bae1dce3143e0be3d to the release
branch has introduced build warnings for me when building against an
installed version of ITK release.  Should the following be changed?

IF(@ITK_USE_REVIEW@)
   SET(ITK_LIBRARIES ${ITK_LIBRARIES} ITKQuadEdgeMesh)
ENDIF(@ITK_USE_REVIEW@)

IF("@ITK_USE_REVIEW@")
   SET(ITK_LIBRARIES ${ITK_LIBRARIES} ITKQuadEdgeMesh)
ENDIF("@ITK_USE_REVIEW@")

Is there a chance to followup on the previous discussion on making an ITK
3.20.1 tag for users needing ITK 3.20 plus fixes for GCC 4.6?  This could be
made at 45b7bc35b84da6ed3fe0627078e425217211545f or at the current release
if the warning above is addressed first.

Thank you

--
Casey B. Goodlett, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer