[Insight-developers] ITK dashboard error

David M. Welch david.m.welch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:10:34 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm getting a weird error at the end of my dashboard log, but since it
appears to submit I've been ignoring it until now.

Total Test time (real) = 546.02 sec
Add file: /scratch/welchdm/dashboards/ITKScripts/my_ITK_Dashboard.cmake
Add file: /scratch/welchdm/dashboards/ITKScripts/itkmodular_common.cmake
Submit files (using http)
   Using HTTP submit method
   Drop site:http://www.cdash.org/CDash/submit.php?project=ITKModular
   Uploaded:
/scratch/welchdm/dashboards/ITK/NightlyRelWithDebInfo/Testing/20120417-0100/
Test.xml
   Submission successful
Error in read script:
/scratch/welchdm/dashboards/ITKScripts/my_ITK_Dashboard.cmake

My first question is: where can I find log/debug info on dashboard errors?
My second question (optional): is this error common (I.e. Should I spend
time fixing this today)?  ;-)

Cheers,
Dave

----