[Insight-developers] ITK dashboard error

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Apr 17 11:22:37 EDT 2012

"Error in read script:" simply means that there was a configure or build
warning or error, or some sort of test failure. As long as the submission
was successful and the dashboard shows up where you expect it to, you may
safely ignore "Error in read script:" messages...

Once all the build errors and test failures go away, so will that
particular message.

HTH,
David