[Insight-developers] itkSimpleImageRegistrationTest failing (gcc 4.4 change in floating point computation)

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:13:30 EST 2012

Brad,

It looks like there are already 3 baselines. And, according to the
test output, the second baseline is pretty close to the results of the
2 failing platforms. Seems that the displayed error images are from
the first baseline.

Perhaps we just need a higher tolerance. Something greater than 31.

Also, we may have a bug in the regression testing that causes the
wrong difference image to be used.

Bill