[Insight-developers] VtkGlue Python wrapper

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:44:51 EST 2012

Hi,

I pushed to Gerrit a list of commits enabling Python wrapper for
VtkGlue. You can now use ImageToVTKImageFilter and
VTKImageToImageFilter from Python. I based my work on the existing
ItkVtkGlue project found in the ExternalProject directory of the ITK
source.

Changes are available at

http://review.source.kitware.com/3677
http://review.source.kitware.com/3678
http://review.source.kitware.com/3679
http://review.source.kitware.com/3680

I tested my work against a small python example found at

http://www.paulnovo.org/wrapitktutorial

Bindings for other languages such as TCL need to be tested. Feel free
to comment.

--
Félix C. Morency, M.Sc.
Plateforme d’analyse et de visualisation d’images