[Insight-developers] stopping jouy.inra.fr nightly builds

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Jan 20 05:44:39 EST 2012

Dear developers,

After almost 9 years at INRA, I'm moving to a new job in a few weeks.
As a side effect, I'll have to stop all of the nightly builds I was
used to maintain.

My chief has kindly accepted to keep the valgrind build alive, as long
as it stay not too intrusive.
It will probably be quite hard for me to do any maintenance though, so
this build will probably be stopped if a problem occur.

In a not so far future, something should be done to run the valgrind
build on another host IMO.

Regards,

Gaëtan

--