[Insight-developers] ITKApps Superbuild

Rupert Brooks rupert.brooks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:44:30 EST 2012

After all that - i ended up with a pretty similar set of errors once
ITKApps built.

Is anyone building/mainting itkApps on Windows?  VS2005?  Is it
expected that 35 dont build?  If this is an unexpected error, i may
try and take a look, but based on a quick look, it might take a while.
  On the other hand, i suspect there are really only one or two type
errors and once fixed it will all come together.

full output here. http://pastebin.com/MEMt6PxE

Best,
Rupert
Rupert Brooks