[Insight-developers] ITK4.2rc04 still pending...

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jun 25 15:42:51 EDT 2012

Hello all,

We unfortunately still haven't made the RC 4 tag yet. The WrapITK not compiling due to the the Rigid3DTransform class issue this should be fixed before this tag is made.

Changes which don't address dashboard issues should not be merged.

This WrapITK issue is the one that Matt brought to the attention of the developers list on Saturday. I will be trying to track this down, but I don't have a clear insight into what the problem is, so help is quite welcomed.

The plan:

1) Hold the RC 4 tag up until WrapITK is working again ( ~June 27th).
2) After the last RC tag, keep merges extremely limited to those that address reported issues or other dashboard issues.
3) Make the RELEASE tag about a week later ( ~ July 5th )
4) Then begin adding new features for ITK 4.3

Thanks for everyones patience with not merging new features during the RC process. As I have seen the continued revision and development of new feature in gerrit, I think this process is working quite well, and is not holding up new work significantly.

Thanks for everyone attention to the details of where we currently are in the release cycle!

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Medical Science and Computing for
National Library of Medicine