[Insight-developers] Using ITK with DCMTK

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Nov 29 15:07:15 EST 2012

Thanks for responding.

Well David Cole was the one who wrote that code in SimpleITK. Perhaps his reasoning related to the goal below...

All we need to export from ITK is the libraries we need to link against. That is SimpleITK full wraps ITK and doesn't expose and ITK header or symbols. So we just need the library information to export to projects that use SimpleITK, (unless the explicits use ITK).

How am I suppose to do that with the ITK cmake configuration? It use to work.

Thanks,
Brad L.