[Insight-developers] ITK in the Raspberry Pi (Webinars March 13 / April 10 )

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Feb 21 15:44:47 EST 2013

Luis,

I was able to get much better times then this on my PI about a month ago. I was able to build ITK with Examples and no testing in about two hours, and with testing overnight. I did use the system IO libraries where I could ( but not HDF5, due to lack of cpp version ).  I wonder if the SD card makes a big difference if I recall correctly I have an one that says it ~9MB/s... I'll have to double check these things.... But I my experience is vastly different then what you are reporting.

When I tried to build SimpleITK gcc ran out of memory and segfaulted :)

Brad