[Insight-developers] Dashboard: Persistant itkClampImageFilterTest

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue May 7 09:40:38 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I just wanted to point out that the persistent ClampImageFilterTest on the dashboard:

http://open.cdash.org/testSummary.php?project=2&name=itkClampImageFilterTest&date=2013-05-04

http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=187338359&build=2895241

Seems related to the unsigned __int64 type.

http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=187338359&build=2895241

It seems to be just failing on my windows machines. I have not followed the changes to this filter to know what might be the issue.

I thought we removed the __int64 pixel type from being supported in images? I don't think we have NumbericTraits for it any more.

Thanks,
Brad