[Insight-developers] Dashboard: Persistant itkClampImageFilterTest

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Tue May 7 10:00:34 EDT 2013

Brad,

__int64 in Visual Studio appears to really be a "long long", and there
are numeric traits for that type as well as "unsigned long long"

Bill Lorensen and I banged out heads on a similar error in this filter
that happened only on Windows for this type (I think it was this
type). It turned out that turning off optimization for this particular
test solved the problem on windows. This filter was recently moved to
the IntensityFilter module, but the CMakeLists.txt file there looks
like it is turning off optimization for this test, so I'm not sure
what is causing these errors.

Cory

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Bradley Lowekamp <blowekamp at mail.nih.gov> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just wanted to point out that the persistent ClampImageFilterTest on the dashboard:
>
> http://open.cdash.org/testSummary.php?project=2&name=itkClampImageFilterTest&date=2013-05-04
>
> http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=187338359&build=2895241
>

> Seems related to the unsigned __int64 type.
>
> http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=187338359&build=2895241
>

> It seems to be just failing on my windows machines. I have not followed the changes to this filter to know what might be the issue.
>
> I thought we removed the __int64 pixel type from being supported in images? I don't think we have NumbericTraits for it any more.
>
> Thanks,
> Brad

Cory Quammen
Research Associate