[ITK-dev] Precompiled header support

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Nov 17 09:46:51 EST 2015

Matt,

Great to share the results. But I would like a few specifics...

What compiler versions?
The Build time of what?  WrapITK? Perhaps this does not help building of ITK and ITK tests/examples, but would help applications which heavily use ITK. Maybe it'd improve SimpleITK build time or ITK Examples built against ITK?

Brad