[ITK-dev] Precompiled header support

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Nov 17 10:19:48 EST 2015

Hi Brad,

I tested with

  Clang 3.5.0

and

  GCC 4.9.3

on Linux. This was testing the build time of the library and the
tests.  The examples or WrapITK or SimpleITK could also use the
infrastructure, but more code would have to be added, and I do not
expect any different behavior there.

I did find the Clang generally builds faster than GCC.  My current
personal go-to build is Clang / Linux / MinSizeRel for development
performance.

Thanks,
Matt