[Insight-users] Questions about the level-set filters

Bjorn Hanch Sollie bhs@pvv.org
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:21:49 +0200 (CEST)

Are the level-set filters in ITK currently fully implementetd and
usable both in 2D and 3D?  The test-code and example-code for these
filters is currently very sparse and makes me unsure if these filters
are in a state that makes it possible to use them.  Who of the
developers are currently responsible for these filters?

The reason why I wonder about these things is that I am going to need
a level-set based segmentation filter built on the ITK framework
within the next few weeks.  If the filters are not yet (fully)
implemented, I would like, if possible, to contribute to the
implementation of the parts that I need.

-Bjorn
--
The History of the Universe
Chapter 1: Bang!  Chapter 2: Sss...  Chapter 3: Crunch!