[Insight-users] using itk classes inside sample project.

ycl lydia ycllydia@hotmail.com
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 15:41:23 +0000

Dear Luis, Dear itk users
I really can't make it work. I'm maybe too stupid but I have these
questions.
For itkIo.lib, I downloaded the betaversion, installed, and built it and now
I got the itkio.lib ( before I was using the old version and I never got it)
1. I have my itk project with some examples working fine
2. I want to have my own project. I used sample project and built it with
cmakesetup and it works fine.
3.Now I need to use imagefilereader inside this sample project. I have
errors saying that imagefilereader is not a member of itk
I know it's a problem of cmakefile.txt or something but I did not figure it
out.
Please could any one give the detailed steps to do it otherwise I'll stay on
it for ever.
What I noticed for example is that Gaussianfilter example works fine inside
itk.dsw.
I tried to build it using cmakesetup but it doesn't work. What has to be
added beside using cmakesetup? did anyone try to compile examples outside
the ITK project?
Lydia