[Insight-users] Re: using itk classes inside sample project.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 12:02:06 -0400

Hi Lydia,

What you are trying to do is perfectly reasonable and is in
fact the way we expect that most peoplet will use the toolkit.

Are the errors produced at compile time, linking time or at
run time ?

Could you please post the full error messages that you are
getting when you compile/link your project ouside the ITK.dsw,
that will help us to figure out what can be wrong with the
configuration.

Our examples are always build from the ITK.dsw but this
is just for convenience rather thatn necessity. This facilitate
to compile and test every thing in a centralized way. Building
the examples from outside shouldn't pose major problems.

Please post the full error messages no matter how long they are.

Due to the use of templates the messages can be several lines
long and we still need the whole text to be able to interpret
the errors.