[Insight-users] watershed example does not compile

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 17:09:20 -0400

Hi Paul,

Could you please post to the list the full
text of the error messages that you are getting.

That could help us to figure out what the
problem is.

Also, please let us know about your platform:
are you using Windows, Linux, Solaris  ?

In principle you don't need to modify the
CMakeLists.txt files that come with ITK examples.
The problem may probably be related with the
choices you select when running CMake.