[Insight-users] watershed example does not compile

Paul Berube berube@ugrad.cs.ualberta.ca
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:51:04 -0600 (MDT)

ok, here it is...

this is after running ccmake in the source directory (the Waterhshed...)
directory does not exist in the out-of-source examples directory where itk
was built.  make was also run in this dir.

[berube@horse-rv WatershedSegmentation]$ make
/compsci/robb/ugrad/berube/bin/cmake
-S/compsci/robb/ugrad/berube/Insight/Examples/WatershedSegmentation
-O/compsci/robb/ugrad/berube/Insight/Examples/WatershedSegmentation
-H/compsci/robb/ugrad/berube/Insight/Examples/WatershedSegmentation
-B/compsci/robb/ugrad/berube/Insight/Examples/WatershedSegmentation
cmake.depends is up-to-date
c++ -g -O2
-I/compsci/robb/ugrad/berube/Insight/Examples/WatershedSegmentation
-I/Code/Common -I/Code/IO -I/Code/BasicFilters -I/Code/Algorithms
-I/Examples/WatershedSegmentationExample   -c
/compsci/robb/ugrad/berube/Insight/Examples/WatershedSegmentation/itkWatershedSegmentationExample.cxx
-o itkWatershedSegmentationExample.o
/compsci/robb/ugrad/berube/Insight/Examples/WatershedSegmentation/itkWatershedSegmentationExample.cxx:17:37:
itkWatershedImageFilter.h: No such file or directory
/compsci/robb/ugrad/berube/Insight/Examples/WatershedSegmentation/itkWatershedSegmentationExample.cxx:18:57:
itkCurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.h: No such file or directory
/compsci/robb/ugrad/berube/Insight/Examples/WatershedSegmentation/itkWatershedSegmentationExample.cxx:19:45:
itkGradientMagnitudeImageFilter.h: No such file or directory
/compsci/robb/ugrad/berube/Insight/Examples/WatershedSegmentation/itkWatershedSegmentationExample.cxx:20:36:
itkImageRegionIterator.h: No such file or directory
/compsci/robb/ugrad/berube/Insight/Examples/WatershedSegmentation/itkWatershedSegmentationExample.cxx:21:31:
itkRawImageWriter.h: No such file or directory
/compsci/robb/ugrad/berube/Insight/Examples/WatershedSegmentation/itkWatershedSegmentationExample.cxx:24:24:
itkCommand.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [itkWatershedSegmentationExample.o] Error 1
make: *** [default_target] Error 2

Thanks!