[Insight-users] GradientVectorFlow again

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:15:02 -0400

Hi Mathieu,

Is there any particular filter that you will
like to try instead of the Laplacian ?

The changes in the code will be pretty simple:
Basically a #include and a typedef change in
line 65 of itkGradientVectorFlowImageFilter.h

It could also be modified to accept the filter
at run time instead of wiring the type from the
start. That will add a bit of flexibility.

Please let us know.