[Insight-users] Re: Other build failures (fwd) : configuring GLUT

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 07:51:47 -0500

Hi Neil,

My mistake,

The problem you are having is not related to GLUT
but just to OpenGL.

In your CMakeCache.txt file you had the following
two lines:

    OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY    /usr/local/gnu/lib
    OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY   /usr/local/gnu/lib

The problem is that they are containing only the
directory. They are missing the library name.

Here is how they look in a typical linux installation:

    OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY:INTERNAL=/usr/lib/libGL.so
    OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY:INTERNAL=/usr/lib/libGLU.so

Sorry about the confusion.