[Insight-users] OtsuThresholdImageCalculator

Puja Malik puja.malik@memot.unibe.ch
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 10:06:51 +0100

--Boundary_(ID_IO3UItr3mtf3/VI6liZWvA)

Hello,

I was wondering if the OtsuThresholdImageCalculator can be implemented
for multithresholding (ie. to seperate more than one object from the
foreground)?

I know that the Otsu method can be extended to multithresholding
problems, but I'm not sure if itk supports this.

Thanks!
Puja

--
---------------------------------------
Puja Malik

--Boundary_(ID_IO3UItr3mtf3/VI6liZWvA)

Hello,
for multithresholding (ie. to seperate more than one object from the foreground)?
problems, but I'm not sure if itk supports this.
<pre>--&nbsp;
---------------------------------------
Puja Malik
M. E. M&uuml;ller Institute for Biomechanics
University of Bern
P. O. Box 30
3010 Bern
Switzerland
Phone: +41-31-632-8730
Fax: +41-31-632-4951
Email: Puja.Malik@memot.unibe.ch
&nbsp;</html>

--Boundary_(ID_IO3UItr3mtf3/VI6liZWvA)--