[Insight-users] OtsuThresholdImageCalculator

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 11:58:35 -0500

Hi Puja,

The OtsuThreshold calculator in ITK will only
manage two classes.

If you are intereseted in managing more classes,
the appropriate tool may be the Mixture Modeling
classes in the Statistics framework or the KLM
classifiers.

Please let us know if you have further questions.