[Insight-users] ThresholdSegmentationLevelSet example

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 08:09:31 -0500

Hi Lara,

This is something that has to be fixed in this example.

Right now, only point seeds are placed, and as Josh
described, they simply collapse on the initial iterations.

Probably the easiest way is to take the seeds as input
to a DistanceMap and then subtract a value to the map,
so the zero set is at certain distance from the seed.

I'll let you know when these changes are done and
ready to be used.

Thanks for pointing this out.