[Insight-users] Re: Another question : FLTK include path

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:51:57 -0500

Hi Zhao

Could you please check the CMakeCache.txt file
that CMake creates in your binary directory.
Look for the entry :  FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH

Here is for example how it looks like in my
installation:

   FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH:PATH=D:/ibanez/src/fltk

Note that the "Fl" directory should not be part of
the path since all the #include's for FLTK headers
specify the subdirectory. e.g. #include <Fl/Fl.h>

That is, Fl.H is actually in:

          D:/ibanez/src/fltk/Fl/Fl.H

Please let us know if you have further questions.