[Insight-users] Building ITK/VTK on Debian

Bill Lorensen wlorens1@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:16:49 -0500

Rolf,
        Normally, the cvs checkout of itk should work with the cvs checkout of vtk. Of course, there is some instability working with the nightly releases of both. But I suspect you are having other problems. Note that you should build vtk with VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB on.

Bill