[Insight-users] Re: Superclass' : is not a class or namespace

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:29:01 -0500

Hi Zhao,

Thanks for letting us know of your tests.

It looks like there is a missmatch between
the ITK and VTK versions you are using.

What is your current VTK version ?

This particular application has been updated
to compile with the latest VTK.

----

You may want to consider one of the
following two options

1) Disable this particular example.
    This can be done by editing the
    CMakeLists.txt file in the directory
    Insight/Applications.

2) Update VTK to the current CVS version.
    This will involve reconfiguring VTK
    and recompliting.

Option #(2) may be the best choice in the
long run.

Please let us know what you find.