[Insight-users] build on sgi

Natasa Kovacevic nkovacev@sickkids.ca
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:25:34 -0500

--------------B514B9E3B951D924230B3598

I have been trying to compile itk on SGI (Irix-6.5) so that examples and
applications using fltk , vtk and tcl wrapping can all be built. I tried
various versions of itk, vtk, gcc_xml, cable  and fltk (all using
gcc-3.0.4) but so far I only had partial success.
Has anyone succeded in this?
I would like to build all the examples and evaluate the performance. If
anyone has done a successfull build with Irix-6.5  I would very much
appreciate any advice. In particular,  version number for all
components, specs for CMakeCashe.txt and possibly environment
variables.
Thanks in advance,
Natasha

--
Natasa Kovacevic, Ph.D
Mouse Imaging Centre

tel. (416) 813-2205
nkovacev@sickkids.ca

--------------B514B9E3B951D924230B3598

I have been trying to compile itk on SGI (Irix-6.5) so that examples and
applications using fltk , vtk and tcl wrapping can all be built. I tried
various versions of itk, vtk, gcc_xml, cable&nbsp; and fltk (all using
gcc-3.0.4) but so far I only had partial success.
If anyone has done a successfull build with Irix-6.5&nbsp; I would very
much appreciate any advice. In particular,&nbsp; version number for all
components, specs for CMakeCashe.txt and possibly environment variables.&nbsp;&nbsp;
<pre>--&nbsp;
Natasa Kovacevic, Ph.D
Mouse Imaging Centre
Hospital For Sick Children